Takeshi Yasuda is a Japanese potter who was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1943. Yasuda trained at the Daisei-Gama Pottery in Mashiko from 1963 to 1966 and established his first studio there.
Yasuda settled in Britain in 1973. He has taught at various art schools and universities across the United Kingdom and was Professor of Applied Arts at the University of Ulster. From 2005 until 2010 Yasuda served as Director of the Pottery Workshop in Jingdezhen, China, after which he establishes his own studio, together with his wife Felicity Aylieff, in Jingdezhen.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Ulster Museum, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter
- Museum Keramion, Frechen, Germany
- Museum Princessehof, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands